At Valbiotis, our R&D focuses on the multi-target complementary and/or synergistic effects of the various biomolecules from the plant totum. Our products are derived from food plants and plant extracts, and are subject to rigorous scientific and clinical development.
Valbiotis’ teams have extensive scientific, clinical and regulatory expertise, and exceptional skills in:
• New-generation screening techniques,
• Complete characterization of plant substances,
• Plant biomolecule extraction, purification, fractionation and pharmacomodulation processes,
• Preclinical studies in multiple areas: molecular, cellular, tissue, in vivo.
To improve our expertise and accelerate innovation and development, Valbiotis:
• Entered into partnerships with leading academic centers as soon as the company was founded,
• In September 2018, Valbiotis created its own 1,200 m² platform for Discovery and Preclinical Research on metabolic diseases at its site in Riom, France.
The Quality Assurance Department at Valbiotis is responsible for ensuring its Quality Management System, certified ISO 9001, meets the highest standards.
Our Quality Management System, a reflection of our commitment, allows us to:
• Ensure the quality, traceability and integrity of our R&D data,
• Conduct clinical trials compliant with the highest standards and Good Clinical Practices,
• Ensure the safety and quality of our products from the earliest stages of development and throughout their life cycle,
• Guarantee the materials sourced are of the highest quality and perfectly traceable,
• Control manufacturing processes in accordance with applicable standards (HACCP, Good Manufacturing Practice for Manufacturers of Food Supplements),
• Control the quality of the services provided by our subcontractors and suppliers,
• Meet the expectations of our stakeholders.
ISO 9001 certification was granted in March 2021 for the “design, development and production of solutions aimed at the prevention and fight against metabolic and cardiovascular diseases”.
Download the ISO 9001 certificate here
Compliance, quality, integrity, and anticipating the expectations of our stakeholders are the cornerstone of our Quality Policy, thereby ensuring the highest level of quality is achieved at each stage of the life cycle of our products, from preclinical research to clinical development, and ultimately industrial-scale production.